How to Handle Homework and Dyslexia? with Shawn Simon
What does homework look like at your home? Is your child stressed and overwhelmed with homework??Are you looking for advice on how to tackle the homework drama??!!
YES?!! This is the episode for you. Shawn Simon, an educational therapist, gives us real life tips and tools you can use today. Listen to learn how to engage your kids in this (sometimes) messy process.
LISTEN HERE | iTunes | Stitcher Radio
Rate and review on iTunes! We LOVE hearing from you – as always- Meet us (and a community of over 10,000! ) on Instagram or Facebook! Do you have a question for Shawn? Send us your question for our mini series!
Does this sound like you? ⠀⠀⠀⠀
(READ BELOW)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- ✅Do you feel frustrated by the lack of awareness, understanding and celebrating of the #dyslexic processing style in the traditional school system?
- ✅Do you feel unsure how to ensure that your child maintains a love of learning and motivation?
- ✅Does your heart break, when you see that sparkle in your kid’s eye begin to diminish due to school stress?
- ✅Do you feel isolated and alone navigating the school system for your child?
- ✅Are you secretly worried if your child will be able to make it in college or in a “real job”?
- ✅Are you unsure about the balance between “pushing” your child, and making their life/ experience easier and more supportive? 🌟🌟🌟
If you answered “yes” to a few of the above statements , then I created this interactive online community course for you. Join us. Early bird pricing ends soon!!!
COURSE CART NOW OPEN: How to Build Your Child’s Self Esteem– Even If The School Is Tearing It Down
A step by step, 8 week online live course for parents and guardians of dyslexic students aged 7 – 15 years old.
- Shawn Simon