HELPING PARENTS HELP THEIR CHILDREN
Parent Coach + Self Esteem Midwife
People always ask me – Elisheva – what do you actually DO? And how do I know if I will benefit from parent coaching with you?
Here is who I created my parent coaching programs for :
For the moms ( and/ or dads) who are doing. all . the. Things.
- The late night google searches on dyslexia.
- Buying the dyslexia or LD books on amazon (that may or may not sit on the bedside table).
- Carpooling to and from the tutoring
- Advocating for their child in school.
On the surface they are *doing* everything they can but when you pull the curtain back a little you see.
- Power struggles over tutoring and or homework.
- Challenges with spouse regarding educating and parting philosophies.
- Increased complexity around sibling dynamics.
- Mom ( or dad) feels run down and stressed, as well as isolated and alone.
There is a pervasive feeling of insecurity around how the LD child will fare in high school college or the “real world”.
And mom ( or dad) is starting to feel exhausted having to hold the energetic container for the family and figure it out all alone.
But it doesn’t need to be like this! If you are curious about doing one on one coaching with me email me at [email protected] and we will set up a free discovery call.