I want to thank you for the work that you do. Your podcast has changed my life and in doing so has changed the lives of many young people. First and foremost is my son. It took us almost 6 months to get him identified as dyslexic, dysgraphic, and inattentive type ADD. During those 6 months I listened to every podcast that you had produced. Much of our family dinner conversation was around what interesting things I had learned about the strengths of dyslexics. My son would ask occasionally if he was dyslexic and we would tell him we didn’t know, but we thought he was. By the time we got his diagnosis and told him the results, he said “Yay!!! I was hoping I was dyslexic. They’re great.” Zero confidence issues or shame there. All thanks to you!”— ELIZABETH DAVIS.
HERE IS HOW I CAN HELP
- Attend one of the free online webinars for mothers parenting dyslexic, middle-school aged students, struggling with self esteem.
- Join our live community online course for parents ( Children 8-14) called “ How to Build Your Child’s Self Esteem Even If The School Is Tearing It Down”. (Next course SPRING/SUMMER is running May 18th 2017).
- Unsure where to start with “Assistive Technology?” Download this free Pdf guide titled: 22 Assistive Technology Tools For Students GET MY FREE GUIDE
- Make sure you are subscribed to the podcast “ The Dyslexia Quest” . Subscribe here for iTunes or Stitcher Radio.
- Looking for more personalized support? If you think working one on one may be something that you are interested in , schedule a free discovery call here. Email here at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who AM I ?
Elisheva is a dyslexia researcher, mother, wife , intelligence re-difiner and podcast host. She’s on a mission to decode the dyslexic mind, and empower the dyslexic community to fully understand both the strengths and the difficulties of the processing style.
Both her academic background in Cognitive Science and Education, as well as her own personal experiences with dyslexia, allows Elisheva to draw on a unique blend of both the personal and scientific.
Elisheva often writes about dyslexia, cognition , learning, creativity and intelligence, and maintains an occasional column at The Creativity Post.
Additionally, Elisheva often speaks at Universities and Conferences, with some of her latest speaking engagement including The International Dyslexia Association( Panel) and University of Philadelphia...
The Dyslexia Quest Podcast highlights my journey attempting to decode the power of the dyslexic mind, through conversations about intelligence, neurodiversity, optimized learning environments, post-traumatic growth and the science of flourishing.
The Dyslexia Quest Podcast was rated the 29th Top Podcast in the Education section on iTunes.
The Dyslexia Quest is the fastest growing media platform in all of the special education genre, featuring interviews with the leading experts in the field of intelligence, learning, flourishing and neurodiversity, as well as profiling uber- successful dyslexics to share their story and wisdom . The Dyslexia Quest tackles the holistic experience of being a dyslexic( think: shame, struggles,advantges and joys) with a secret( shhh) backdoor agenda of empowerment, and an obvious love affair with data- driven science.
If you’d like to collaborate you can email me at Elisheva000@gmail.com